Information about our Organization and Web site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like Compudata Systems, Inc. We are based in Canada. Our principal activities are IT Outsourcing, technical services, and technology product procurement.
Compudata Systems, Inc.
85 Midpark Road. Unit 4
compudata.ca, compusigns.ca, compusync.ca, compulock.ca
435 Stone Road West, Unit R6
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web sites
Our Web site enables you to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. When you do so, other visitors may collect your data. Our Web sites also include a link to software by CBS Interactive, Inc. Such third party Web service providers may collect personal data about our visitors.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- We do collect or use personal data for the following purposes: sales quotations, invoices, shipping, technical and product support, and our newsletter.
- We reserve the right to contact our customers in the case of a product recall or defect notification.
- If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
- Some of the data we collect may be stored on secure servers which are located in the United States of America.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal data from children without a parent or guardian's knowledge, we will notify the parent or guardian, and/or remove the child's information from our database.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to other organizations. Some personal data is shared between compudata.ca and thenotebookdepot.ca as they share the same catalog and invoicing system.
Confidentiality / Security
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us primary personal data (such as name and contact details
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by sending an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), or by calling this telephone number ( 519-652-5664 ) whether we are keeping personal data about you.
Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email ( email@example.com ), we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week. - although we may before require proof of your identity -. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or amended, or completed.
Some of our services encrypt your personal data with a secret key or password selected by you. This encrypted data may be stored in a manner that prevents Compudata from accessing or viewing the data directly. In these situations, we will be unable to decrypt or recover that data unless you are able to provide the secret key or password you selected to encrypt the data.
This page was last updated on January 6, 2015.